Welcome to the Perk

Welcome to the Perk
Perkins Stadium

Monday, August 10, 2015

For the 5th straight year i'll have twice daily Warhawk Training Camp Reports on KOOL 106.5

I'm proud to announce that I finalized details this morning with WFAW/KOOL 106.5, to produce twice daily, three minute long UW-Whitewater Football Training Camp Reports on KOOL 106.5.  I have been involved with Warhawk football on the radio since 1988. It is a valuable part of my life.

This will be my 5th season of doing the training camp reports on the radio. It is a way of giving Warhawk football fans a preseason look at the two-time defending NCAA III national champions.

My reports will include player profiles, excerpts of interviews with players and coaches,  and my daily thoughts on how camp is going. The reports will be heard twice daily on KOOL 106.5 along with being streamed. The camp reports will also be available to download on a need basis.

Players are scheduled to report to training camp on Saturday, August 22. Camp runs for two weeks. The Warhawks open the season on the road at Bellhaven University in Jackson, Mississippi on September 12.

I talked this morning with 1st year Warhawk football head coach Kevin Bullis. He says he looks forward to working with me during camp and all season long.

         

No comments:

Post a Comment