Welcome to the Perk

Welcome to the Perk
Perkins Stadium

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

UW-Whitewater Football Training Camp Reports will debut Monday on KOOL 106.5

                               

UW-Whitewater's football team reports back to campus for the start of training camp tomorrow. The actual first, on field practice, is scheduled on Friday.

Hi, I'm Tom Pattison. I will again be broadcasting UW-Whitewater Football Training Camp Reports twice daily (8:15 a.m. and 4:15 p.m.) on 106.5 KOOL FM, Your Radio Home For Warhawk Football for the past 52 years. My reports can also be accessed via podcast.  To listen CLICK HERE

My reports were originally scheduled to begin Friday morning.  Following my meeting this morning at WFAW/KOOL 106.5, the reports will now debut Monday morning at approximately 7:15 a.m.
Words cannot describe how important it is for me to still be able to contribute to Warhawk football broadcasts after a year off

No comments:

Post a Comment