Welcome to the Perk

Welcome to the Perk
Perkins Stadium

Friday, August 7, 2015

People are reading Voice's Eye on Warhawk Football all around the world!


I don’t know about you, but I’m getting excited for the start of UW-Whitewater football training camp later this month.

Every morning I check the online statistics of who, and how many, are clicking onto my Voice’ Eye on Warhawk Football Website.

 Visitor numbers have increased on a daily basis since launching the Website this past Monday.

 As expected, 99% of “hits” are from here in the United States. Yesterday I noticed that the site is getting readers from all around the world. Not sure why, but there is a small group of readers in Ireland.   Perhaps it is due to my name – Pattison. (Patty-son, get it? LOL)

To date I’ve had readers in Canada, Australia, Germany, Bermuda, United Kingdom, Guatemala, India – along with Ireland and the USA.

 Pretty “cool” huh?

 The highlight of my week occurred yesterday when I arrived at my infusion clinic in Madison.

 As I walked into the infusion clinic, one of the nurses came walking up to me with a big smile on her face and said, "Tom, you are a celebrity - a star," she asked me. I said "excuse me - what's this all about?"  Well last night on Facebook one of her friends shared a post of your new Website. It was my Voice's Eye on Warhawk Football article asking ESPN College Gameday to come to Whitewater this season. It made me feel like my effort was all worth it!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment